The sign-up link listed at point #4 below will always include the most accurate and up-to-date Mass times. Registering in advance only takes a minute and helps us to streamline things at the Church while ensuring we have adequate space for everyone who wishes to attend.
With Archbishop Smith’s May 26, 2020 announcement of a gradual return to Mass, here are the directives of how we’re going to be able to celebrate the Eucharist together again.
Please note: we remain dispensed from our Sunday obligation to attend Mass. We will continue to provide our weekly livestream from the parish each Saturday night at 5pm. You will be able to access this stream via the link above that says “Livestream Mass” (the link will also be updated to show a higher resolution video late on Saturday night).
Projected Mass Times:
- Saturday at 5:00pm
- Sundays at 9:00am, 11:00am, and 6:00pm (Note: From July 19-August 31st inclusive, we will be suspending the Sunday evening 6:00pm Mass.)
- Monday-Friday at 9:30am
Guidelines to Return to Mass at Holy Trinity
- Masses are now being celebrated in the main body of the Church, which now allows us to accomodate up to 200 people per Mass. We must still, however, adhere to AHS and the Archdiocesan guidelines. Seating has been marked to ensure proper spacing. However, people from the same household may sit together. Holy Communion lines have been altered to ensure distancing and anyone receiving communion must wear a non-medical mask. Please note that the parish will not be providing masks, so please obtain one prior to arriving at the church. Click here to watch the video on how to receive communion with a mask on, but further instruction will follow once you arrive.
- If you are in the category of those our Provincial health authorities ask to self-isolate/quarantine, we ask that you do so for your safety and the safety of others. As per Archdiocesan guidelines, attendees and volunteers from demographic groups that are at a greater risk of serious illness, such as those 65 years of age or older and individuals with chronic medical conditions, are encouraged to stay safe by avoiding public gatherings, BUT are not prohibited from attending Mass if they so choose. All the faithful in the Archdiocese of Edmonton remain dispensed from the obligation to attend Sunday Mass during the current phase of Alberta’s relaunch plan.
- Parishioners are asked to register in advance in order to attend Mass.
- You can click here to see the Mass schedule and to register to attend a Mass. Please inform those who DO NOT have access to the internet to call us at 780-960-0135, Monday through Friday between 9 and 4 pm to book their Mass spot.
- Please use this self-assessment tool prior to coming to Mass to be sure you are eligible to attend. If for whatever reason you are unable to attend the Mass you registered for, please call the office at 780-960-0135 or go onto the Eventbrite website to cancel your tickets, so we can give someone else a chance to attend.
- The church doors will be unlocked 30 minutes prior to the start of Mass. You need to be here at least 10 minutes before start time to complete a verbal health and safety questionnaire as well as to sign in. Doors will be locked at Mass time and late comers will not be allowed to enter.
- If you are interested in serving as a volunteer at these Masses to assist in one of the ministries required, please contact our parish relaunch coordinator, Nicole Fester, at email@example.com. PLEASE NOTE: You must have previously attended an Archdiocesan ‘Called to Protect’ workshop in order to be able to help out.
Thank you for your patience and understanding during this time, this is new for all of us! We look forward to seeing you all again! Keep checking the website for updates.