On March 16, 2020, in response to the Coronavirus pandemic, Archbishop Smith cancelled public Masses and has dispensed all Catholics in the Archdiocese of Edmonton from our Sunday obligation to attend Mass until further notice. Please read his notice here.
Update: On May 26, 2020, Archbishop Smith announced the gradual return to public Masses and the guidelines we need to follow in order to make this possible during the pandemic. You can see his message to the faithful and read the guidelines by clicking here. PLEASE NOTE: at this time, we remain dispensed from our Sunday obligation.
Update: On June 9, 2020, the Catholic Bishops of Alberta commented on the province of Alberta’s expansion of attendance limits for worship services as a part of their stage 2 relaunch strategy. Read that statement here.
Update: On July 31, 2020, Archbishop Smith directed that all congregants wear a mask throughout the entirety of the Mass starting on August 1, 2020. Please read the letter here.
How to Access the Mass During These Times
- The latest information on how to attend Mass in person (including a link to register) is available on the “Attending Mass” page on our website.
- You will still be able to access our Saturday evening (5pm) livestream of Mass from our parish. Simply click the photo on the front page at www.trinitycatholic.net. You can replay this video on Sunday as well.
Sacrament of Reconciliation (Confession)
- Mondays & Tuesdays from 10:00am-1:00pm by appointment with Fr. Joselito (call 780-960-0135 to make an appointment).
- Saturdays from 3:30pm-4:30pm, drop in with Fr. Paul.
Notes from our parish:
- For all inquiries regarding Sacramental preparation, weddings, anointing of the sick, and funerals, please contact the parish office for further information.
- All sacramental preparation classes (Baptism, 1st Eucharist/ Reconciliation, Confirmation, CIC, RCIA) are currently cancelled
- All youth group functions (young adults, LIFE TEEN, Challenge, Conquest, Cat.Chat), are also cancelled until further notice.
- Any other user group meetings and events are cancelled until further notice.
Even during this time of pandemic, your parish still needs you!
- Our Knights of Columbus are willing to help any seniors who need help getting groceries or anyone who has a need in the area of emergency preparedness.
- Like our homes, parish expenses and bills are ongoing even during pandemic protocols. We still need your Sunday donations & support for the parish maintenance drive. You can bring your donation to Mass, mail it in, drop in the office during office hours, arrange for auto-debit via the parish office, or donate by credit card through the Donate tab at the top of this page.
To request help or offer assistance to the most vulnerable among us during this time, or to continue contributing to the needs of the parish, please contact the parish office at 780-960-0135, or email email@example.com.