Join us in celebrating all of the Sacraments at Holy Trinity Parish:
Anointing of the Sick
- If someone in your family is ill and requires one of our priests to anoint them, please contact the parish office at 780-960-0135 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you would like to have your child Baptized, please contact the parish office at 780-960-0135 or email email@example.com.
Eucharist & First Communion
- To register for a weekday or Sunday Mass, please visit https://www.trinitycatholic.net/attendmass for the sign-up link.
- In 2020-21, Holy Trinity Parish is pleased to be able to offer preparation for First Reconciliation and First Communion for children who are at least in grade 2. Please visit our First Reconciliation/First Communion Page for more information on how to take part.
- We will not be offering Confirmation preparation in 2020-21. We look forward to celebrating this beautiful Sacrament again next year!
- If you’re newly engaged and planning to get married, congratulations! If you wish to get married at Holy Trinity, please contact the parish 6 months prior to the proposed marriage date to arrange a meeting at 780-960-0135 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Priesthood/Permanent Diaconate (Holy Orders)
- God is still calling workers to His vineyard. If you think you might have a call to serve Him as a priest or permanent Deacon, please contact Fr. Marc Cramer at the vocations office at 780-469-1010 ext. 2154, or come see Fr. Paul in the parish office.
- Confessions are available on Saturdays 10:00am-11:00am, or at anytime by appointment. These can be booked through the parish office by calling 780- 960-0135 or by emailing email@example.com.