As we continue to journey through this pandemic, we want to help you to grow in your faith during these difficult times. Each week in our parish, you can:
- Pray the Rosary with the Knights of Columbus, Sunday mornings at 8:00am. This will allow us to attend Mass at Holy Trinity at 9am (or participate via livestream) To join us, call in toll-free before 8:00am by dialing 587-405-1252. You will be asked for a code. Enter 6748217# and you will be joined with everyone.
- Join us for Adoration on Friday mornings from 10-11am (following the morning Mass.)
- Confessions are available on Saturdays from 9:00-11:00am, and anytime by appointment (contact the parish office, 780-960-0135 to set up a time.
Fr. Paul has recorded a number of talks on YouTube for your benefit:
- “Rediscover the Mass” – a series of talks by Fr. Paul Moret on what we do when we celebrate the Eucharist
- Talks by Fr. Paul Moret – Talks recorded in Lent 2021 (“The Passion of Our Lord Explained) and Lent 2020 (“How to Get to Heaven” Parish Mission), all recorded for your spiritual benefit.
- Mary & Marian Apparitions – Fr. Paul reflects on the month of Mary and Marian apparitions.
- Novena Prayers:
- Novenas to the Holy Spirit (start on May 14th)
- Novena to the Holy Trinity (starts on May 21st)
- Novena in preparation for the feast of St. Anthony (starts on June 4th)
- St. Anthony Bread – it is a tradition to bring something for the poor on the feast of St. Anthony. Consider bringing a donation to the food bank during these 9 days of preparation for the feast day.
- Holy Trinity Parish is pleased to provide you a free subscription to the outstanding faith formation website, FORMED. Simply click here, enter our parish code X4XG6W, and set up your own account to begin using these resources.
- Our late Deacon Hyland Fraser introduced us to the Divine Mercy Novena in the spring of 2020.
- As mentioned at Masses on January 23-24, 2021, here are links to help you get into Scripture this year:
- To keep up with the Catholic Women’s League on a Diocesan or National level, check out these links: Edmonton Diocesan CWL web site and CWL National Web Site.
- The St. Paul Center wants to offer Catholic families something exciting during this unique time. Join us as we share our Emmaus Road children’s books, read by their authors. Click here for the St. Paul Center, where you can also download free coloring book pages.